Good Afternoon everyone!
Almost half our class is in Sex Education today so we are going to hold-off on continuing with planning our London vacation packages.
If you have not yet printed and turned in your excel document for Paris, please do so before the end of the period. When you print, please remember to check the "fit to" box so everything goes on one page. Also, please make sure your name is on it.
Today's totally-unrelated-to-computers-but-still-really-fun activity:
1. Log into BrainPop (login info is on the white board).
2. Click on Health > Body Systems > Human Body.
3. Watch the Human Body Video.
4. After you have watched the video click on "QUIZ" and complete the "CLASSIC QUIZ."
5. Take and Retake the quiz until you earn a score of 8/10 or better.
6. Raise you hand to show Mr. Griswold your passing score (again, 8/10 or better).
7. After Mr. Griswold has seen your passing score, click "gameup" and find the game called "CODE FRED: SURVIVAL MODE." This is a game about the way the different body systems respond during stress and injury.
8. Attempt to pass the game in less than 10 minutes. If you don't that's fine, but I did it in 7 minutes because I'm the greatest at everything ;-)
9. After you finish Code Fred, try the game "Guts and Bolts." Just search it in the brain pop search bar.