Your Tokyo trip is now due. Anyone who has finished can have a "free-Friday." Anyone who is not finished has today as an extra "grace-period" day today to complete the assignment once and for all (You're welcome).
You have today and tomorrow to FINISH your TOKYO Work. Remember, yesterday we bumped up your budget to $13,637 total!
Day 3 of our Luxury Tokyo Vacation package planning. Tokyo Checklist is due at the end of class on Wednesday
<--- See that? That's me starting to grade your Paris and London Checklists/Webpages this morning. I've been working as quickly as I can. Please remember, I have 30 different websites to look through AND 30 different budgets to open. It might take me a couple of hours to get through everyone, but I am working on it and will turn over your grades to you as soon as I finish the first round. Reminder that we do have study lab after school TODAY.
Today: I will be passing the Tokyo, Japan Checklists back out and I would like you to pick up where you left off. A few notes:
1. Please select "Business Class" when searching for your flights. If you only search "First Class" it won't include domestic airlines like Delta, or American.
2. On the excel sheet, please be sure you are using the correct formulas. Some of you were apparently doing manual math rather than harnessing the power of the excel sheet to make calculations for you. You will not receive credit unless formulas are doing the math for you.
3. Make sure your webpages LOOK nice. If they are thrown together and sloppy, you lose 20 points right off the bat.
4. Lastly, Please WRITE THE NAME of the activity you are including in your vacation package ON THE CHECKLIST next to each "Event."
Okay everyone! Today is the DUE DATE for your London, England vacation package. If you do NOT manage to finish before the end of the period, I will be seeing you in MANDATORY StudyLab BEFORE school tomorrow or AFTERSCHOOL on Wednesday. Work hard everyone.
You must have your London England trip finished and PUBLISHED on your website so that I can view it. You also MUST have your Budget Excel Sheet saved IN YOUR SHARED FOLDER. If it is not in your shared folder you will receive NO CREDIT for it.
If you were here on Friday and you FINISHED your London project, you have a free period to work on something else that's school related. Do your homework or complete some other class assignment.
Good Afternoon everyone!
Our 7th Graders are again out today. However, instead of doing an alternate assignment like we did last week with the Code Fred: Survival Mode game, I want you to take today and seek to finish your Travel Agency Page and Excel Spreadsheet for your London, England Vacation Package. This will give you a head start on Monday when we start our third travel package. I did manage to print a few more of the instruction pages for Excel off. If you lost yours please check in with me to get a replacement copy.
Hey everyone, same as yesterday. Another day planning your London Trip. Only one more class period after today will be spent planning this trip so work quickly.
Good Afternoon! I will find a volunteer to help pass out your London, England checklist in the first few minutes of class. Please log in to your weebly account, open your Excel document and get working! Please note, I have been giving you 5 participation points a day, everyday, since school started. Please be on task or you do risk losing these easy 5 points daily :-)
For those of you who were absent on Friday, you didn't miss anything. Since the total number of students in Sex Ed was about half the class, we worked on an alternative task.
Today: I am going to pass out a new checklist today that includes all of the required pieces for the London, England trip you have begun to plan. The new checklist is TWO-SIDED and includes everything that needs to be listed on your Weebly Site, as well as everything that needs to be included in your second excel budget.
Please login to weebly and begin working on this new vacation. I will share my screen in a little bit to provide some tips and best practices.
Good Afternoon everyone!
Almost half our class is in Sex Education today so we are going to hold-off on continuing with planning our London vacation packages.
If you have not yet printed and turned in your excel document for Paris, please do so before the end of the period. When you print, please remember to check the "fit to" box so everything goes on one page. Also, please make sure your name is on it.
Today's totally-unrelated-to-computers-but-still-really-fun activity:
1. Log into BrainPop (login info is on the white board).
2. Click on Health > Body Systems > Human Body.
3. Watch the Human Body Video.
4. After you have watched the video click on "QUIZ" and complete the "CLASSIC QUIZ."
5. Take and Retake the quiz until you earn a score of 8/10 or better.
6. Raise you hand to show Mr. Griswold your passing score (again, 8/10 or better).
7. After Mr. Griswold has seen your passing score, click "gameup" and find the game called "CODE FRED: SURVIVAL MODE." This is a game about the way the different body systems respond during stress and injury.
8. Attempt to pass the game in less than 10 minutes. If you don't that's fine, but I did it in 7 minutes because I'm the greatest at everything ;-)
9. After you finish Code Fred, try the game "Guts and Bolts." Just search it in the brain pop search bar.